New Friends!

When we got here yesterday at 4AM, Helene and our new room mate went to bed when we found our hotel around 10AM. I couldn't sleep so I got a Thai massage, a facial, and some other stuff. I was so tired that I didn't really know what to do so I went to a place across the street from us with a huge, crazy statue:


I was trying to do some work on my creative task to get into school, but I couldn't concentrate and the internet wasn't working. A guy walked by and I asked him a question and he invited me to join them upstairs where they were hanging out at this place so I figured why not. They were awesome and now I'll be traveling with them down south from Bangkok. 



We all decided to party. It was fun.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Besh wanted me to blog so here I am

Koh Chang

The thing about Cambodia