Koh Chang

Yesterday Helen wanted to be alone and meditate, so I went down to check out the beach here.

I found a private part of the beach where I sat and read and also did some meditation by the rocks.




When I was done reading, I walked down the beach. I met a couple people randomly, one Isreali guy first and then a girl that I started talking to that I might meet on Ko Tao. I'm feeling really confused on where to go now, I have so many places I want to see. I guess I'll just see what happens.
I'm too lazy to edit the pictures because my neighbours woke me up at 3AM screaming in Thai. I was so exhausted since I haven't rested properly since I left India that I fell asleep at 9PM so I might try to go back to sleep after I download some movies AND THE NEW GAME OF THRONES. There's no bandwidth during the day...not really now either, but it is working. I got invited to a BBQ tomorrow with a bunch of people so that will be fun, I also rented a scooter (150B, almost 5 dollars or like 50kr) I think that's about the cheapest on the island. I got prices from 300-180 then my friend told me about this place. So here's some picture of me on a swing.





I saw a small snake! And some monkeys.


After I got back from the beach I ran into the Finnish guys that are going to Cambodia tomorrow...I guess today, they said come eat with them and then we went around on their scooters and went to a "waterfall" and did some jungle trekking, then we watched the sunset at one of the beaches on the island.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Besh wanted me to blog so here I am

The thing about Cambodia

2Dayz