Holi

So yeah, as you can tell I haven’t had internet and this post is a few days late :P


I have a new friend Helene ^ that I’ve been having a lot of fun with. 
She met Jon (my room mate) one morning while playing music with Hannes that I kept running into. He left yesterday. Sam and Julia moved to a different house that actually has hot water. I’m definitely going to borrow their shower, I can’t remember the last time I had a hot shower. I’ve decided to prolong my stay by two weeks here, I don’t feel ready to leave yet. It only cost like 15 dollars to change the booking so that’s cool.

Today is Julias birthday, it would be fun to do something nice for her I think I’ll go over to Helens and see what she thinks we should do. We were planning on going 7 people on a long trip to see some waterfalls today, but we’d have to get up at 6am and since it was Holi yesterday we thought it would be better if we do that another day. Maybe tomorrow. 

Yesterday was Holi where everyone throws colors on each other. It was fun being covered in rainbow colors and throwing it on everyone. We woke up, went to swim in the ocean and then got bombarded with color. Then basically the rest of the day we just continued with the color throwing.

We made our first videos on our youtube channel:








My days have consisted of swimming, eating, and sunbathing and my evenings have consisted of music at our place. Sometimes dancing.

Comments

Popular Posts