Valentines day

Here's a picture of the inside of our hut. It's a lot bigger than it looks, I'll try to take some more pictures later.
For valentines day I didn't get that many pictures but we met the Norwegians in Anjuna and had a really nice time. We found a tower on the beach that we hung out in and for dinner we went to the best Italian food restaurant I've ever been to.  We had like three appetizers: 2 bruschettas and gnocchi. Then we had a bolognese, three pizzas and 12 desserts. I wish I would have gotten pictures. There was chocolate mousses, tiramisu, sorbets, creme brulet  and lots more. The bill was like 150kr or 15-20dollars per person. 


The next day we went to Sweet Lake where you can go hiking in the jungle. We went hiking a bit looking for the sulfur baths and ended up really far down by a holy tree. We're going back there because I had to go to yoga at four so we didn't really have time to hike. I saw a monkey though, so that was cool.


 At night when we were going to eat, Dalma wasn't feeling well so it ended up being a romantic dinner for two. It was really nice. The place is called CafĂ© Nu. We had a tuna tartar appetizer that was SO good, then a rare steak which is really hard to find in India and for dessert chocolate bonbons. The bill being about the same as the night before but half of that bill was the bottle of wine, so anyways it was probably the most romantic valentines day I've had and I'm single haha.


Comments

Popular Posts