Um, okay

So a group of like 30 indian guys just had a big brawl where they were hitting each other with sticks and screaming. I have no idea what was going on.

Anyways, I love India. It feels like there is something I'm supposed to be doing here. I don't know what...maybe something helping children. A little boy with really pretty eyes smiled, waved and said "hello miss" and that's when I got the thought about helping children somehow.

I felt a little uncomfortable last night since I was all alone, but at least there was internet so I could talk to someone and not feel so alone. I like being alone, but not right at that moment when there was so much to take in. Today I slept until check-out time and all I've done is take the worlds longest taxi drive and drink a bunch of beverages. I got the number from my taxi driver last night. The hotell of course missed to send the shuttle that I ordered, but a taxi cost the same as the shuttle service so it really didn't matter.

This morning I missed the breakfast at the hotell, went to an ATM, bought some water then ordered my taxi. I didn't understand why the price difference was so big from my hotell to Arambol, but now I do. It took two hours to get here. Now I'm sitting by the beach about to eat palak panner and drink a pina colada.

The taxi driver and I had a big language barrier but he was nice. He stopped to get a beer for me and I had said that I wanted one somehow, it was fine why not?
I'm on vacation. Then I got a coconut juice where they break the coconut open with a machete. I love coconut juice.
It was a long drive and I saw lots of palm trees. Apparently the Indians don't like Russian tourists as much as the rest of the world. He said they didn't have respect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Besh wanted me to blog so here I am

The thing about Cambodia

2Dayz